Friday, January 25, 2008

Translation of Clementspeak

Former Congressman and Former Senatorial and Mayoral Candidate Bob Clement announced that he has formed a new lobbying firm and according to the Tennessean he said:

"Now, I'm focused on helping the private sector and local governments of this region maximize available resources on the state and federal and international level."

Here is a translation of this statement from Clementspeak to Taxpayerspeak:

"Dear taxpayers, you have paid for my advanced degree in government influence peddling. I now intend to use that vast knowledge and network of fellow Republican and Democratic influence peddlers to use YOUR GOVERNMENT to enrich myself. I will use YOUR GOVERNMENT to funnel special favors and bundles of taxpayer cash to my clients and they will pay me big bucks. Is this a great country or what.

Thank You and Good luck suckers!"