Monday, August 25, 2008

Ms Joy still fighting Metro to keep her Property

Kay Brooks has all the details. She will head back to Court on Friday and needs all the support you can give her. This is NOT just Joy Ford's problem, it is every Davidson County property owner's problem. if Metro can take her land and give it to a rich real estate developer they can do it to YOU. Click on pic to see where all of this is taking place. Kay says:
Miss Joy tells me that Institute for Justice attorney Scott Bullock said supporters should be in place by 9:00 a.m. on THIS Friday August 29th. The hearing is in Judge Barbara Haynes Third Circuit courtroom at the Nashville Metro Courthouse, One Public Square. I'm going to do my best to find one of Miss Joy's signature scarves to wear that morning. I don't think I can pull off the hat as well as she does.