Use these search engines and search tools to get connected to legal materials faster, without having to sort through a bunch of junk you don’t need.
- FindLaw Cases and Codes: Look up case summaries, jurisdictions, historical documents and more with this tool.
- LawGuru: This legal research tool is totally free and searches more than 535 engines.
- ‘Lectric Law Library: This irreverent law search tool is powered by Google.
- Public Legal: Learn about the law and legal profession when you start your search here.
- Meta-Index for U.S. Legal Research: The GSU College of Law operates this search resource for DIY lawyers and students.
- Law.com Quest: Here, you can "search the legal web" to find legal blogs, law firm websites and more.
- MegaLaw: Look up everything from federal cases to legal forms to family law on this site.
- FindForms: Locate legal forms, from confidentiality agreements to bankruptcy forms, by using this tool.
- Law Forum: Find lawyers and locate legal resources by state or by category.
- The Virtual Chase: Browse categories like foreign law, legal reference, state law and more here.