- 4 in 5 of the respondents said that not receiving a reply to a text message impacted negatively on their mood, whilst 41% said a day without a text message made them feel unpopular and lonely.
- Just 9% of people said they’d actually laughed out loud at anything they’d ever been sent by text despite 61% saying that the popular texting acronym ‘LOL’ was part of their regular texting vocabulary.
- Not one of the 3,138 people surveyed had ‘rolled over the floor laughing’, nor ‘laughed their asses off’.
- 78% of Brits tell somebody they love them on the phone every day
- Just 1 in 15 people said they could go the day without using their mobile phone at some point
- Brits have an average of 50 people in their Phonebook contact list they haven’t contacted since adding their details
- Although people have an average of 95 people in their Phonebook, 69% of people call or text fewer than 8 people every week
- 18% of people have pretended to receive a phone call or text
Saturday, October 03, 2009
19% don't answer parent's call, other cell habits
Posted by Ben Cunningham at 8:22 AM