Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What can you do when a State or Local official violates your Constitutional Rights?

Allen Barrett runs a great blog in Giles County, Giles Free Speech Zone. Its a good example of a Tennessee Citizen using a blog to get the word out about local politics.

Allen believes his free speech rights may have been violated by local officials and he cites a section of the US code that allows citizens to pursue legal action because of the violation of constitutional rights.